So this is the collection:
1. picture is my device bottom. It is really the AVRISP mkII.
2. picture is my device when i plug the USB. Is this correct?
3. picture is end of my device. I added another link where is shown pins i connected. Could you guys check that i did it right?
4. picture is my microcontroller. ATMEGA32 16PU 1130
5. picture is my device manager. AVRISP is under "jungo". Is it supposed to be like this?
6. picture is when i start my Atmel studio. I go to device programming
7. picture is in programming. The studio finds my device.
8. picture is when i try to read. The error appears.
Finally picture of my connected pins:
http://i.imgur.com/NtqMnZQ.jpg (sorry, PIN11 is not reset, it is GND)
I have no luck in any way. I tried to use WinAvr program too, but it wont recognize my device and i cannot upload the code. I really hope you could help me out guys.